Camo Travel Duffle
Talk about cutting edge, one-of-kind style! Each section of this camo duffle is cut and sewn piece-by-piece, requiring a tremendous amount of skill and experience to assemble. Without question, this duffle is a serious piece of work, full of detail, and incredibly unique. Built on the silhouette of our classic duffle, this bag is what happens when old-world craftsmanship meets the street.
Size & Fit+
This item's measurements are:
• Width: 20"
• Height: 10"
• Depth: 10"
• Handle Length: 5.5"
This item's weight is:
• 4.5 lbs
• Never dry clean or machine wash your Frank Clegg bag.
• For surface dirt, simply wipe clean with a dry cloth.
• For minor scuffs, use Frank Clegg Leather Care Formula for cleaning and conditioning. Apply a small amount to a clean, dry cloth and rub gently into the leather, evenly coating a complete section or panel of the product in order to achieve a uniform result.
Purchase leather care formula here
Shipping & Returns+
All orders within the United States include shipping via Federal Express. Customers are responsible for any shipping costs on all exchanges and refunds.
International shipping costs are additional and calculated at the time of purchase. Customers are responsible for any shipping costs on all exchanges and refunds.
You may return any full-price Frank Clegg item within 30 days of the date you receive your order, provided the product is not used or worn in any way and that you have contacted Frank Clegg for a return authorization.
All sales of monogrammed, personalized, or bespoke items, including exotic pieces, are final.
At our sole discretion, Frank Clegg reserves the right to refuse the return or exchange of any merchandise that does not meet the requirements set forth under the terms and conditions of the Returns & Exchanges section.
Please note that unless the return is the result of an error on our part, the original shipping charges incurred at the time of purchase are non-refundable.
Would you like to see our custom leathers in person? Let us send you a complimentary swatch book with all our colors to help in your decision.
Frank Clegg products are handmade to order by our team of craftsmen at our Fall River, Massachusetts, workshop. Due to the nature of this work, most bags require up to 2-4 weeks of production time. Personalized or bespoke products generally take longer to manufacture.
While we attempt to keep many items in stock, Frank Clegg cannot guarantee the immediate availability of all our items due to high demand.
You will receive an order confirmation email once your order has been placed. When your product(s) have been shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation email that includes a tracking number.
- Solid brass hardware
- Fully extending superior Swiss RiRi zipper
- Signature rounded hand buffed and painted edges
- Leather body straps for added strength and durability
- Comfortable rolled leather handles
- Double layered leather bottom
- Water resistant Sunbrella lining & zip pocket
- Removable, full leather adjustable shoulder strap
- Camo pattern construction
- Signature Tumbled Grain Leather
- Hand selected and finished full leather body
- Handcrafted in our Massachusetts studio
- Frank Clegg signature and item number embossed inside