Your Frank Clegg bag is crafted from exceptional leathers made especially for us. Your bag is built to last and over time will develop a unique and beautiful patina. Follow these simple care instructions to ensure a lifetime of enjoyment and adventure with your handmade Frank Clegg product.
• Never dry clean or machine wash your Frank Clegg bag.
• For surface dirt, simply wipe clean with a dry cloth.
• For minor scuffs, use Frank Clegg Leather Care Formula for cleaning and conditioning. Apply a small amount to a clean, dry cloth and rub gently into the leather, evenly coating a complete section or panel of the product in order to achieve a uniform result.
• You may purchase our leather care formula here
• Brush off any loose dirt with a soft suede brush.
Frank Clegg offers an in-house repair service for authentic Frank Clegg products that have been damaged or simply need a freshening-up after years of use. Every bag is different, and the attention required for each can vary widely. You will be provided a cost estimate after we receive and inspect your item, prior to commencing any work. For more information, please contact us via email at [email protected] or telephone at 508.672.4574, Monday through Friday.