American Alligator Holdall
Constructed from hand-stained wild American alligator and completely lined with our hand-stained tumbled vegetable tanned leather, this is truly an incredible example of handcrafted artisanship. Two full-body buckle straps and a handmade solid brass English lock ensure security for your items. The classic silhouette and meticulous hand construction ensure this bag will become a cherished family heirloom, while never losing its sense of functionality.
Size & Fit+
This item's measurements are:
• Width: 22"
• Height: 14"
• Depth: 8.5"
This item's weight is:
• 8 lbs
• Never dry clean or machine wash your Frank Clegg bag.
• For surface dirt, simply wipe clean with a dry cloth.
• For minor scuffs, use Frank Clegg Leather Care Formula for cleaning and conditioning. Apply a small amount to a clean, dry cloth and rub gently into the leather, evenly coating a complete section or panel of the product in order to achieve a uniform result.
Purchase leather care formula here
Shipping & Returns+
All orders within the United States include shipping via Federal Express. Customers are responsible for any shipping costs on all exchanges and refunds.
International shipping costs are additional and calculated at the time of purchase. Customers are responsible for any shipping costs on all exchanges and refunds.
You may return any full-price Frank Clegg item within 15 days of the date you receive your order, provided the product is not used or worn in any way and that you have contacted Frank Clegg for a return authorization.
All sales of monogrammed, personalized, or bespoke items, including exotic pieces, are final.
At our sole discretion, Frank Clegg reserves the right to refuse the return or exchange of any merchandise that does not meet the requirements set forth under the terms and conditions of the Returns & Exchanges section.
Please note that unless the return is the result of an error on our part, the original shipping charges incurred at the time of purchase are non-refundable.
Would you like to see our custom leathers in person? Let us send you a complimentary swatch book with all our colors to help in your decision.
Frank Clegg products are handmade to order by our team of craftsmen at our Fall River, Massachusetts, workshop. Due to the nature of this work, most bags require up to 2-4 weeks of production time. Personalized or bespoke products generally take longer to manufacture.
While we attempt to keep many items in stock, Frank Clegg cannot guarantee the immediate availability of all our items due to high demand.
You will receive an order confirmation email once your order has been placed. When your product(s) have been shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation email that includes a tracking number.
- Solid brass hardware
- Leather body straps for added strength and durability
- English key lock
- Signature 6 layer wrapped leather handle
- Signature rounded hand buffed and painted edges
- Double layered leather bottom
- Leather lined interior
- Removable, full leather adjustable shoulder strap
- Hand stained wild American Alligator
- Hand selected and finished full leather body
- Handcrafted in our Massachusetts studio
- Frank Clegg signature and item number embossed inside